Summer is over but not the desire to travel… In our youth hostel in Malaga downtown we know that gastronomy is the most precious thing when travelling; therefore, we make it easy for you and allow you to get close to some exotic countries through their most outstanding ingredients. Do not hesitate anymore; you know now what to do in Malaga this month…
Our Batik Restaurant, known and praised for its innovative fusion cuisine, has selected 5 delicious dishes from exotic countries like Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, China and Hawaii, you can try from Thursday 6 October to Sunday 16 in our hostel in Malaga next to the Alcazaba: an excellent environment to sample delights of the world… Are you going to resist this experience?
Living and travelling with our exotic cuisine proposal:
1. From Singapore we bring you a tasty Style Roll with mushrooms, cheese, pork and jalapeños… Spicy food lovers, you shall not hesitate!
2. Nothing less than from Japan, we bring the Japanese version of our Iberian Pork Meatballs with Yakiniku. How did we get to this idea? This is an ancient oriental secret we can not disclose…
3. We remain in Asia, but we move to the island of Indonesia and offer irresistible Steamed Dumplings stuffed with shrimps, edamame, Unagi and Satay sauce. Quite an explosion of flavours!
4. From the Asian giant, China, we have chosen a Taiwan typical delight that no one who strolls through its streets can resist. Close your eyes, visualize the busy and colourful streets of Taiwan and take a bite of our BaoBun, stuffed with Char Siu Pork, cabbage and coriander… You will be transported instantly.
5. And finally, we leave Asia and move to Polynesia… Aloha! We are in Hawaii, but the Asian influence remains. We have created the Hawaiian version of the Japanese Domburi, the healthiest Hawaian Salad: quinoa, avocado, corn, salmon with champagne and ginger. Hô ka nani! What an amazing fusion! The taste of Japan with the magic of Hawaii.
Since we opened our Batik Restaurant in Alcazaba Premium Hostel, in Malaga downtown, the fabulous popularity of our creations motivates us to continue giving life to our creativity. Our latest success: the new autumn menu, lovingly designed with the essence of this season. And to finish your evening, nothing better than enjoying our design Rooftop Terrace with spectacular views of Malaga and the Alcazaba.
Live the fall in Malaga and travel the world in Batik… Visit or eat it?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!